The most iconic and the best Deodorant of all time, Axe Dark Temptation was one such body spray that was very popular amongst the youth. The deodorant is developed by Unilever under its flagship by a range of deodorants known by the name Axe. BluBlunt’s Axe Dark Temptation Deodorant Review will review the product to its core.
The deodorant had that perfect Chocolate Fragrance that could melt anyone. Interactive advertisements, promotions, sampling, etc. added the cherry on the cake.
All these efforts by the Unilever-born, Axe increased the sales multifold soon after its launch. Continue reading the deodorant review to know more.
About Axe Dark Temptation Deodorant
Starting from Day 1 of its launch, the deodorant by Axe started becoming popular because of its unique chocolate fragrance.
Its irresistible fragrance took the market by storm and every Tom, Dick, and Harry wanted this deodorant.
Be it your workplace, your college, or any party. Axe Dark Temptation Deodorant Body Spray is one such body spray that will never let you down.
The Deo and its fragrance are designed in such a way to tackle a metrosexual man’s daily encounter with other sexes.
The long-lasting effect of the deodorant makes every head turn to you wherever you go. Its fragrance will not only keep you fresh but clean and confident.
With a slightly different opening, the deodorant is unique from all its competitors. All other deodorants followed that traditional cap and spray method.
However, Axe Deodorant had slightly different, all you had to do is rotate the cap to some 270 degrees and push the button.
So, you had nothing to lose here, there is actually no cap with the deodorant and still, it is 100% protected.
Continue reading BluBlunt Review on “Axe Dark Temptation Deodorant Review” to know the Ingredients, its Smell, and a lot more all on a single website.
Ingredients in Axe Deodorant
No doubt Axe is a wonderful deodorant and has one of the best smells a deodorant could have. Let’s take a look at all the ingredients in the deodorant.
Alcohol Denat (95% v/v) Content: 43.0% w/w (denatured with Tert. Butyl Alcohol Denatonium Benzoate): Used as a solvent, anti-foaming agent
Butane: Gas in the deodorant
Isobutane: Gas in the deodorant
Propane: Gas in the deodorant
Amyl Cinnamal: Fragrance Ingredient
Citral: Flavouring agent
Citronellol: Another fragrance ingredient
Coumarin: Fragrance Ingredient
Geraniol: Fragrance Ingredient
Limonene: Solvent and fragrance ingredient
Linalool: Fragrance Ingredient
As you can see here that the deodorant has a lot of fragrance ingredients as well as gas agents. This is what it takes to make such a wonderful deodorant.
Axe Dark Temptation Deodorant is the finest deodorant that you could wish for. With absolutely no harmful ingredients, it is safe to use and won’t harm your skin, especially the underarms.
Axe Dark Temptation Smell
Axe Dark Temptation Smells Like a real “Chocolate” converted into a gas first, fits inside a container then, and finally spread over your body.
It is a perfect example of chocolate being delivered for fragrance. Supported by Vanilla as an ad added fragrance, the deodorant is worth buying.
- SMOOTH & SENSUAL FRAGRANCE: This deo for men by Axe is a blend of sweet, spicy, and dark notes that is balanced by subtle hints of peppercorn and amber. The secret behind this men's deodorant is its careful combination of premium ingredients, blended to create a scent that is both smooth and sophisticated.
- INSTANT COOLING: The Axe deodorant for men features a cooling effect that provides instant relief, reducing your body temperature by up to 6 degrees. This refreshing burst of deodorant coolness is perfect for those hot and humid days or for post-workout recovery when you need to cool down quickly.
- 48H DUAL ACTION: The men's deodorant by Axe features an advanced 48-hour dual-action technology that provides long-lasting protection against sweat and body odour. This technology is designed to work in two ways, providing both a fragrance and deodorant or odour protection effect.
- ZINC FORMULA: The Axe deo for men comes with an advanced zinc formula to provide enhanced odour protection. The new formula by Axe works by targeting the bacteria that cause body odour, effectively neutralizing them and leaving you feeling and smelling fresh throughout the day.
- NO DYES. NO PARABENS: The deodorant for men contains no dyes or parabens to provide you with the goodness of a fresh odour. With its new and improved formula, you can trust that Axe deo for men will give the best in odour and sweat protection while also being kind to your skin.
- TWIST AND SPRAY: The deo for men by axe is a high-quality personal care product that has become a popular choice among men all over the world. Just twist the cap to reveal the nozzle. Then, hold the can straight up about 15cms away from your body. Spray the deodorant for men on your underarms and chest. It’s simple!
The smell of the deodorant is pure chocolate and nothing else other than some supporting fragrances such as vanilla.
Continue reading Axe Dark Temptation Review to cover the rest of the review of the product including BluBlunt’s final verdict.
How to use Axe Dark Temptation Deodorant
Follow these steps to apply the Deodorant like a pro:
- Using Axe Dark Temptation Deodorant is quite simple, all you have to do is, rotate the lid to almost 270 degrees.
- You would then see the spray passage which appears when you rotate the lid anti-clockwise.
- Press the button on the cap
- Keep it almost half a foot away from you, and spray over your torso including the underarms, neck, chest, and abdomen region.
BluBlunt’s 7 Best Long Lasting Deodorant in India Review’s one of the finest deodorants available both for men and women. Click above to know more.
Axe Dark Temptation Deodorant | BluBlunt’s Final Verdict | Benefits
- The deodorant is perfect for daily use
- It’s long-lasting
- Keeps you confident
- It has that real “Chocolate” in it
- Can be used both for office and casual parties
- Gives a premium feel and essence
- Easily available
Yor are reading the Axe Dark Temptation Deodorant review on Blublunt and its ingredients, benefits, and how to use it on the body.
Last update on 2023-12-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API