We all know what Patanjali today is. We are also certain and introduced to its wide range of ayurvedic medicines and FMCG products. Patanjali saundarya face wash review is all about the product features, ingredients, directions for use and others.
Facewash being one of the FMCG products, which had outlasted the market soon after it was launched mainly because of the cheap price.
BluBlunt is sure enough that you too are probably using one 😉
However, many still worry about the authenticity and its claim to be 100% ayurvedic.
Let us read further to cover the maximum about Patanjali saundary face wash review.
About Patanjali Saundarya Face Wash
Everyone wants to look beautiful, and in our society, our “beauty parameter” is judged by the complexion of our face. Indians being conscious about their face and complexion the demand and most importantly the review of this type of face wash is much needed.
Patanjali Saundarya Facewash is now days found in almost every second home. The face wash with orange peel, neem, tulsi and aloe vera promises to be a fairness enhancer.
Wait, it will not only enhance our fairness level but will repair the skin too and that to its core.
This is the maximum delivered by the company to its consumers through various mediums both online and offline.
Continue reading to know if the claims stand true or false.
The graphics in the front of the product very well display the natural ingredients Patanjali Saundarya face wash has.
With Orange, Neem, Tulsi and Aloe Vera extracts, the face wash has it all.
If it is to be believed, the face wash is fully loaded with herbs and extracts that are suitable for almost all type of skins and results are also be astonishing.
Below is a brief about the ingredients that the company claims:
Citrus Reticulata – A variety/species of Orange
Azadirachta Indica – Neem
Ocimum Santum – Tulsi/Basil
Aloe vera – Aloe vera herb
Other extracts include – Glycerin, Vitamin E, and other permitted color and perfumes
Continue reading to further review the cost, benefits of using the products, its packaging and much awaited BluBlunt final verdict about the product.
Price: Rs. 60/-
Directions: Apply on wet face, massage gently for 1 minute with water and then wash.
Safety tip: In case of contact with eyes, rinse with water immediately
Patanjali Saundarya Face Wash Benefits
Loaded with natural fruits such as Orange, herbs such as neem and tulsi, which carries medicinal properties too, aloe vera which is another agent that purifies the skin and helps in restoring its original complexion.
Saundarya face wash is a complete package that delivers the best a face wash can.
After 2-3 weeks, you will feel that your skin is much fair, nourished and smoother. Saundarya face wash is suitable for almost all skin type works wonder.
The package is in the best shape and is compatible to withstand every situation during the transportation of the product from its manufacturing unit to Patanjali stores.
Whether you are traveling, carrying it in your handbag, pocket, or even within your wrist. The size of the package is just perfect that would fit with all of the above situations and will not let you down.
The material used in the pack is also of one of the finest quality and it very durable.
Graphics and display of other details are also perfect and interactive. Overall, its packaging is good.
On Hands Review of Patanjali Saundarya Face Wash: BluBlunt Final Verdict
- Since the packaging is a perfect fit for every case and situation, the cap also has volcanic like opening for a perfect spilling out of the face wash.
- The face wash is a whitish substance, with somewhat solid density, which makes it much easy to use.
- On applying it to the skin, it felt as if a little ice has been applied on the face, as it felt something cool on face’s skin.
- On massaging, it looked as if the face wash was cooperating with the skin, or more precisely, it became compatible with my face’s skin, as it was so gentle and smooth to do so.
- Soon the foam was all over on the face, which felt good and smooth.
- After a thorough rinse, the face skin was a bit smoother and soft. The fragrance of orange (the most prominent) ingredient remained on for some time.
- There was a glowing effect for some time and the skin was like a smooth highway, free of any scratches and dirt. The face wash actually manages to remove dirt and smoothen the skin.
- The glycerin effect could be well observed and felt, as the skin became soft and gentle, which is the best part.