Patanjali products today are associated with every household. With a turnover of around 10,000 crores, Baba Ramdev’s Patanjali Ayurved Limited is the fastest-growing FMCG company in the world. It has managed to erase many MNCs ’ market share in India. Patanjali Dant Kanti review explores toothpaste to its core.
Well, the next BluBlunt review is all about Patanjali toothpaste, Dant Kanti. It is one of the best-selling products. Let us review the product to its core.
About Patanjali Dant Kanti
When we smile, the first thing the other person notices in us is our teeth and gums. Teeth that are white and clear must constitute a natural and perfect smile. Patanjali Dant Kanti takes care of our teeth and gums as a whole.
With a lot of herbs and natural extracts, this creation of Baba Ramdev and Acharya Shri Bal Krishan is a complete Ayurvedic toothpaste.
Fighting germs is another add-on to its beneficiaries. Read further Patanjali Dant Kanti review to know if the claims stand true or false.
Patanjali Dant Kanti Ingredient’s Review
Just like every Patanjali product, Dant Kanti also displays all its herbs and natural constituents. Below is a brief on all its ingredients that the company claims in every 10gm:
Anacyclus pyrethrum – Akrkra
Azadirachta indica – Neem
Acacia Arabica – Babool
Xanthoxylum alatum – Tomar
Mentha spicata – Pudina
Syzgium aromaticum – Loong
Piper sylvaticum – Pipli
Barleria prionitis – Vajanti
Mimusops elengi – Bakul
Embelia ribes – Didang
Curcuma longa – Haldi
Salvadora persica – Peelu
Suggested Use: To be used in the morning and before bedtime with a soft toothbrush.
Safety Tip: Children below 7 years are supposed to use it only after doctors/physician advice.
Not to be swallowed.
Continue reading Patanjali Dant Kanti review of its packaging, BluBlunt hand on the review of the product, and our final verdict.
Packaging review: Patanjali Dant Kanti
Patanjali Dant Kanti comes in standard packings, like every other toothpaste brand. However, the quality of the material used is better than other brands on the market
The eye-catching aspect of Dant Kanti packing is that it clearly displays all its benefits and specifically all the herbs that the 100gm packaging has.
The design effort in its packaging surely has a significant role in its overall sales, as all the herbs are clearly shown to the customer.
The product is handy and easy to use, its nozzle perfectly spills out the herbs in form of a paste, that is dark brownish in color.
Read also: Best Patanjali Skin Care Products
Like all other toothpaste brands, it has a certain amount of Fluoride, 924PPm approx, the company declares.
This surely raises a question over its ayurvedic and herbal claims, even though the fluoride content is not that high.
On-hand review of Patanjali Dant Kanti: BluBlunt Verdict
- The opening of the toothpaste is a perfect pop-out for the paste.
- The color of the paste was dark brown in the initial days and it changes over time.
- The company declares this change of color in their packing too.
- The product is proudly Made in Bharat.
- Upon using, there was a taste of long (clove), and the taste buds had a taste of other herbs also.
- On rotating the paste in the mouth and brushing it all over the teeth and gums, it felt good and the taste of the paste was also good.
- After 2 minutes of brushing the paste, it dissolved completely in the mouth with saliva to give a fine taste of all the herbs and traditional ayurvedic medicines.
- Now it was time to rinse the foam-like thing built inside. Upon rinsing, the foam easily washes out along with the water we spit out.
- It left behind a fine taste and freshness inside the jaw.
You are reading the Patanjali Dant Kanti review on blublunt.com